NET GAY BAROMÈTRE #2020-21
Our research team was constituted in the context of a partnership between the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique and the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM). The design and implementation of the study now involve new institutions, the University of Montreal and the Free University of Brussels. Its programming are financially supported by the Com’on West Association.
Principal Researchers and collaborators
- Alain LéobonPhD in information science and environmental psychology, Researcher at CNRS - FRANCE Associate Professor in the Department of Sexology at the UQAM University of Quebec at Montreal
- Robert-Paul Juster, PhDCollaborator, Sex and Gender Science Chair, Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Charlotte Pezeril, PhD>Collaborator, Director of Observatoire du sida et des sexualités - Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Joanne Otisfull Professor in the Department of Sexology at the UQAM
- Bruno SpireResponsable de l'équipe SanteRCom : Santé et Recherche COMmunautaire.